Aerial Photography & Video Footage
James Bros have recently made a significant investment into drone technology. As of February 2015 we will be able to fly our camera drone safely over your property and easily take video footage & photographs of your roof inclusive of areas that would have previously been inaccessible without the use of expensive scaffolding.
This latest technology therefore assists us in the following areas:
- Pre-purchase surveys. We can show you the condition of the roof of any building you may wish to purchase without access restrictions or the need to use ladders. This footage can also be shown to the vendor therefore assisting you in your negotiations.
- The video footage can easily highlight problem / leaking areas on your existing roof, such as areas that would previously have required access towers erecting whilst we surveyed.
- We can show our customers a birds eye view of completed works, thus ensuring peace of mind that areas out of sight have been completed correctly.
- This equipment enables us to prepare more accurate costs when pricing re-roofing work.
- Most of all, this equipment eliminates the risk of falling from height whilst surveying, deeming ladders a thing of the past.
- All footage is streamed live from the camera drone to our ground based monitor and viewed by our operative.
- This camera drone makes for an excellent aerial inspection tool and can easily assist you if you need to make an insurance claim, video footage can be sent to your insurer in minutes ensuring a quick pay out from your insurer.
Our drone is available to hire with a competent operative for all manner of surveying work – all requests considered. Contact us to discuss your requirements.